|2370 HRK per participant
(320 EUR* per participant)
for registration received between May 15th - July 15, 2020.
|2740 HRK per participant
(370 EUR* per participant)
for registration received after July 15th, 2020.
|Co – authors fee (50 % of
regular price for co –authors participating at the
*price in EUR at the medium exchange rate of Croatian National Bank on the October 10th 2019
All abstracts submitted by August 16th will be included in the Book of Abstracts.
It is not possible to pay the registration fee after the conference has been held.
Conference sessions and other conference events are open only to registered participants
The registration fee includes
- Attendance to all conference sessions and presentations, including plenary sessions and all parallel sessions
- One paper to be presented
- Printed copy of the conference program
- Printed copy of the Book of Abstracts (ISBN)
- Publication of the paper in the Conference Proceedings (ISBN)*
- Certificate of Participation
- Welcome drink at the conference opening
- Coffee breaks on the days of the conference
- Gala dinner
- Excursion around the island of Vis as a part of conference social program.
*All submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed and selected papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings
The registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation costs.
The registration fee does not include bank transfer costs.
Steps to attend a conference MIC – Vis 2020
- Submit your abstract by fulfilling abstract submission form
- Recieve abstract confirmation and payment details
- Proceed with payment to confrim your participation on MIC-Vis 2020
Grupa VERN' d.o.o.
Trg Drage Iblera 10
10 000 Zagreb
Bank name and address:
RAIFFEISENBANK AUSTRIA d.d.
MAGAZINSKA CESTA 69, 10000 Zagreb
Swift (BIC code): RZBHHR2XXXX (for international payments)
Reference number: OIB/VAT number
NOTE: Conference fee do NOT include bank transfer cost
All payments must be made in EUR or in HRK.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received by May 15, 2020. Cancellation fee is 40 euros.
- A 50 % refund will be given for cancellations received between May 15 and July 15, 2020.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after July 15, 2020.
The registration fee cannot be transferred to another conference.
Participants who will not be able to attend the conference because of the reasons caused by the COVID – 19 pandemic will be able to present their papers online.
The organizers reserve the right to cancel the conference in case of natural disaster, strike, government regulation or any other unpredictable event making it impossible to hold the conference. If the conference has been cancelled, the organizers will only be responsible for returning the participant´s registration fee