(260 EUR* per participant)
|2455 HRK per participant
(320 EUR* per participant)
|for payment received after July 15, 2016.|
|690 HRK per co-authors participating
in the Conference
(90 EUR* per co-authors participating in the Conference)
|*price in EUR at the medium exchange rate of Croatian National Bank on the January 18th 2016.|
All abstracts submitted by August 21st will be included in the Book of Abstracts.
It is not possible to pay the registration fee after the conference has been held.
Conference sessions and other conference events are open only to registered participants
The fee includes
Admission to the conference, one paper to be presented, a printed copy of the conference program, publication of the paper in the conference proceedings, a welcome drink, coffee breaks, a gala dinner and an excursion around the island of Vis.
The registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation.
The registration fee does not include bank transfer costs.
Steps to attend a conference MIC – Vis 2016
- Submit your abstract by fulfilling abstract submission form
- Recieve abstract confirmation and payment details
- Proceed with payment to confrim your participation on MIC-Vis 2016
Grupa VERN' d.o.o.
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 3
10 000 Zagreb
Bank name and address:
SOCIETE GENERALE – SPLITSKA BANKA d.d.
R. Boškovića 16, 21 000 Split
Swift (BIC code): SOGEHR22 (for international payments)
Reference number: OIB/VAT number
NOTE: Conference fee do NOT include bank transfer cost
All payments must be made in EUR or in HRK.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received by April 15, 2016. Cancellation fee is 20 euro.
- A 50 % refund will be given for cancellations received between April 15 and July 15, 2016.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after July 15, 2016.
The registration fee cannot be transferred to another conference.
The organizers reserve the right to cancel the conference in case of natural disaster, strike, government regulation or any other unpredictable event making it impossible to hold the conference. If the conference has been cancelled, the organizers will only be responsible for returning the participant´s registration fee